Park Permit Applications/Banner Placement Applications will be received starting Tuesday, January 3, 2017, 8:00 am -4:00 pm, Permits once again will be processed in our Reservoir Park Mansion office, located in Reservoir Park, 100 Concert Drive, Harrisburg, Pa 17103. Our phone number is 717-232-3017.
- NEW PLEASE READ: there are new electrical rental prices in place. They are located on page 5 of the Park Permit Application; please check all that apply. NOTE: Please make this information available to
John @ email@example.com 30 days prior to your event.
- Please have all permit info/and proper insurance forms attached at time of submitting permit application.
- Please have times of your event clearly visible on the Park Permit Application.
- With the addition of Park Rangers to our staff, Permittees will be required to carry there permit with them at all times on the day of their event. Permittee’s will no longer be able to place tents/vendors randomly throughout City Island/Riverfront Park, please make sure you have secured via permit all areas you wish to utilize, if not you will be asked to remove them on the day of your event.
- Please submit an OPS PLANS to: (KEVIN) firstname.lastname@example.org (TUFFY)email@example.com and (JOHN) firstname.lastname@example.org, 30 days prior to your event.
- Please call ahead of your event to Parking Authority @ 717-255-3099, to insure you have permission to use parking areas. This includes the North/South lots/parking garage, and Senators back lot on the Island.
- All outside vendors (contracted for your event) must be licensed (Mercantile license) thru the City of Harrisburg Tax Enforcement Office, located in City Government Center Suite 305-A, 717-255-6513.
- Park Permit Applications/Banner Applications can be scanned and e-mailed to Lauren Matteo at email@example.com
- E-mailed Park Permit Applications/Banner Applications will be considered after walk-ins on Tuesday, January 3, 2017.
Feel free to call or e-mail should you have additional questions or concerns.