Smaller containers are only being provided on a case-by-case basis, and only to people who are elderly or disabled, or to those who property is too small to store/transport the 95-gallon trash container. Those residences that can’t accommodate the 95-gallon trash containers can get two 35-gallon containers without extra charge.
Articles in this section
- How do I dispose of yard waste?
- IF MY TRASH CAN IS STOLEN, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY OLD TRASH CONTAINER?
- WHAT IF I WANT TWO 65-GALLON CONTAINERS?
- WILL I BE CHARGED MORE FOR TWO 35-GALLON CONTAINERS?
- WHEN WILL THE NEW, SMALLER CANS BE DELIVERED?
- WHAT OTHER SIZES ARE AVAILABLE IN TRASH CONTAINERS?
- WHAT IF THE 95-GALLON CONTAINER IS TOO BIG?
- WHAT IF I NEED A SECOND CONTAINER?
- AM I BEING CHARGED FOR THE NEW CONTAINERS?