Yes. All residents are required to use the trash containers the city delivered to your home. Residents who are found to be out of compliance are subject to citation.
Articles in this section
- How do I dispose of yard waste?
- IF MY TRASH CAN IS STOLEN, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY OLD TRASH CONTAINER?
- WHAT IF I WANT TWO 65-GALLON CONTAINERS?
- WILL I BE CHARGED MORE FOR TWO 35-GALLON CONTAINERS?
- WHEN WILL THE NEW, SMALLER CANS BE DELIVERED?
- WHAT OTHER SIZES ARE AVAILABLE IN TRASH CONTAINERS?
- WHAT IF THE 95-GALLON CONTAINER IS TOO BIG?
- WHAT IF I NEED A SECOND CONTAINER?
- AM I BEING CHARGED FOR THE NEW CONTAINERS?