Two 65-gallon containers (or one 65-gallon container and one 35-gallon container) exceed the trash limit of one 95-gallon container. Residences that are permitted two such containers will have to pay an additional monthly sanitation fee of $32.34. Such determinations will be made on a case-by-case basis after a site visit to determine if the property is too small for the 95-gallon container, or to assist elderly and disabled residents.
Articles in this section
- How do I dispose of yard waste?
- IF MY TRASH CAN IS STOLEN, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY OLD TRASH CONTAINER?
- WHAT IF I WANT TWO 65-GALLON CONTAINERS?
- WILL I BE CHARGED MORE FOR TWO 35-GALLON CONTAINERS?
- WHEN WILL THE NEW, SMALLER CANS BE DELIVERED?
- WHAT OTHER SIZES ARE AVAILABLE IN TRASH CONTAINERS?
- WHAT IF THE 95-GALLON CONTAINER IS TOO BIG?
- WHAT IF I NEED A SECOND CONTAINER?
- AM I BEING CHARGED FOR THE NEW CONTAINERS?