No, residents are not being charged for the new containers. Each residence is assessed a monthly sanitation fee of $32.34. This fee is to accommodate trash disposal equal to one 95-gallon container, or the amount held by 6 trash bags.
Articles in this section
- How do I dispose of yard waste?
- IF MY TRASH CAN IS STOLEN, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY OLD TRASH CONTAINER?
- WHAT IF I WANT TWO 65-GALLON CONTAINERS?
- WILL I BE CHARGED MORE FOR TWO 35-GALLON CONTAINERS?
- WHEN WILL THE NEW, SMALLER CANS BE DELIVERED?
- WHAT OTHER SIZES ARE AVAILABLE IN TRASH CONTAINERS?
- WHAT IF THE 95-GALLON CONTAINER IS TOO BIG?
- WHAT IF I NEED A SECOND CONTAINER?
- AM I BEING CHARGED FOR THE NEW CONTAINERS?