You should call 311 or 7172553040 to report that you did not receive new trash or recycling container. Public Works officials will deliver them to your home.
Articles in this section
- How do I dispose of yard waste?
- IF MY TRASH CAN IS STOLEN, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY OLD TRASH CONTAINER?
- WHAT IF I WANT TWO 65-GALLON CONTAINERS?
- WILL I BE CHARGED MORE FOR TWO 35-GALLON CONTAINERS?
- WHEN WILL THE NEW, SMALLER CANS BE DELIVERED?
- WHAT OTHER SIZES ARE AVAILABLE IN TRASH CONTAINERS?
- WHAT IF THE 95-GALLON CONTAINER IS TOO BIG?
- WHAT IF I NEED A SECOND CONTAINER?
- AM I BEING CHARGED FOR THE NEW CONTAINERS?