Please dial 3-1-1 or visit www.harrisburgpa.gov/contact and provide your address, name, phone number & nature of the issue. Your information will generate an open ticket that will be delegated to the proper authority within city gov't and the issue will be advised in a timely fashion.
Articles in this section
- Local Services Tax FAQs
- What is the holiday schedule for the City of Harrisburg?
- How can I obtain a Certificate of Occupancy Permit
- How do I file a complaint against a city worker?
- Where can I find a list of the Codes and Ordinances for the City of Harrisburg?
- Who do I speak with about County Real Estate Taxes/Payment Plans?
- Who do I contact about animal control?
- Who do I contact about animal licensing?
- Who do I speak with about building permits?
- Who issues monthly parking permits for garages?