We do not have a tree ordinance that enforces the need for a permit; however, if the tree is on the property's curbside, owner must contact Parks and Recreation Department for any applicable permit fees at 717.255.3020.
Articles in this section
- There's a powerline down near my house...who can fix it?
- I want to cut a tree in the back of my yard. Do I need a permit?
- What can I do if a neighbor's tree is hanging on my side of the yard?
- There are tree branches in the power lines. Who should I report this to?
- Where can I report a diseased or overgrown city tree?
- There is a hazardous tree in my neighbor's backyard in danger of falling. Who do I contact?
- My neighbor's tree is extending into my yard. What can I do?