If your business is located within the City limits, two to three weeks should be allowed. This could take longer for zoning and health approvals is applicable.
Articles in this section
- How do I obtain a business license for the City of Harrisburg?
- Does the Tax & Enforcement office handle real estate tax questions?
- Does my license need to be renewed each year?
- Is supporting documentation required to be submitted with my business privilege tax return?
- When is the Business privilege/mercantile tax due?
- How long will it take for me to obtain my business license?
- Where do I obtain a Vendor’s License to sell items in the City and at various events in the City?
- I would like to bring my business to Harrisburg. How do I get started?
- How can I locate my business in Harrisburg?
- Where is the library?