A person interested in obtaining a report can do one (1) of the following:
- Appear in person at the window at 123 Walnut St, 2nd Level, Harrisburg, PA 17101
- Email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, at which we will respond
- Send a request via mail along with the proper amount for the requested report
If the request is done by mail/email, we will need to know the following information:
- The manner in which they would like the report returned, i.e. fax, mail, email
- Incident number for the report
- Name of the requestor
- Contact information for any questions
- We need to receive payment first prior to the report being sent out.
- We will only take check or money order as a method of payment at the Records window or in the mail.
- You can can bring cash but will be directed to the Treasury’s Office for payment.
- We will only release accident reports, property damage, and property stolen reports.
- A crash report costs $15 and a property stolen or property damage report is $10.
Hours of Operation:
Our hours of operation at the Record’s window is 8 am until 4 pm. except weekends and City holidays. The Records Center may also be closed in extreme inclement weather situations. We recommend calling prior to appearing in person. Copies of report can only be obtained at the window between the hours of 8 am and 3:30 pm.
Address: 123 Walnut St, 2nd Level, Harrisburg, PA 17101
Please contact the Police Records Center at 717-255-3191.