Yes, if you are a city resident. Please contact your local fire department or call us at 717-255-6464
Articles in this section
- Smoke Detector Application/Installation Request
- Can I have a fire pit on my property?
- Where is the Bureau of Fire office located, and what are the hours of operation?
- How can I get a fire engine out to an event?
- Does the Harrisburg Fire Department provide fire safety and education classes for groups?
- Does the Harrisburg Fire Department donate free smoke detectors?