Where can I report a diseased or overgrown city tree?




  • Avatar
    Community Services

    Hello Sophia,
    Please open a ticket by going to harrisburgpa.gov/contact and giving us your address information. We will add the blighted tree to our tree list with the City Arborist.

  • Avatar
    Sophia nguyen

    Hello, I tried to call the 3-1-1 number provided, but it didn't work. I wanted to report a over sized tree and I believe it's rotting as well, in front of my house. Please contact me via email on how to proceed with this issue.

    Thank you,
    Sophia Nguyen

Please sign in to leave a comment.