It depends on the project and work being performed. Please contact the Department of Codes Administration at 717-255-6553
Articles in this section
- Bed Bug Information
- Who and where can I report violations to property?
- As the owner of the property, can I work on my own electrical and plumbing?
- Do I need a permit to do work on my own property?
- What type of permits may I need before I start my project?
- Do I need a license to perform electrical or plumbing installations?
- I plan to replace the siding and windows within the next couple of years. Do I need a building permit?
- Do I need a permit if I build a deck/porch/garage/etc., the same size and in the same location as the one I am replacing?